Custom Cakes

Cakes are often the most talked about centerpiece of any celebration, so make a statement with a custom cake!  We'll make your event even more special with our custom flavors and unique designs.  We are Macomb's premier custom cakery!  

 

Some Helpful Information:

All inquiries are welcome!  We are happy to answer any questions you have.  We want to help make your event as fabulous as it can be!

Custom-designed cakes start at $3.50/serving ($75 minimum order), and we are happy to book as far as 18 months in advance.

For weddings, we offer tastings for $30 per couple.  More guests are welcome to attend for $10 per additional person.  The initial $30 paid is applied to the deposit when an order is placed.  

A 25% deposit is due upon booking.  The remaining 75% is due upon or before delivery.      


 

Specialty Cakes

A cake doesn't have to be custom-designed to be special!  Check out our selection of specialty cakes (pre-designed, but still made to order). Choose the size cake that best suits your needs, as well as one of our fabulous signature flavors!  
You can order online by clicking 


 

© 2018 by Sweetness Cakery